Noticing some of the alignment with and participation in modern translations by anti-KJVO authors.
- Carson, Donald A.: author of The King James Version Debate, was a translator of the New Living Translation (book of Acts).
- Kent, Homer A.: author of the tract “King James Only?”, was a translator on the New International Version from 1967 to 1973.
- Price, James D.: author of King James Onlyism: A New Sect, was the Old Testament editor for the New King James Version; and translator and Historical Books editor for the Holman Christian Standard Bible.
- Wallace, Daniel B.: author of various anti-KJV articles (such as, “Why I Do Not Think the King James Bible Is the Best Translation Available Today”), is senior New Testament editor of the NET Bible.
- White, James R.: author of The King James Only Controversy, was a consultant for the New American Standard Bible (1995 update).