- Art Exhibit Invites People To Throw Trash At Vacuuming Ivanka Trump Lookalike -- "The irony, of course, is that the exhibit reflects every stereotype feminists claim to stand against, oversexualizing Ivanka’s body and ignoring her hard work."
- Beauty in Scripture’s Words and Forms -- "When we are in the act of abstracting beauty into a definition and thinking about it, we are not experiencing it. When we are simply experiencing it, we are not analysing that experience for the sake of defining beauty."
- Convictions and Concrete -- "According to his obituary, Ray, a native of Tennessee, came to the Cross Timbers country of Erath County in 1912 with his first wife, Melissa, who died in 1935."
- Grammys 2019: Trump supporter Joy Villa wears a 'Build the Wall' gown -- "The singer, who wore a “Choose Life” gown to last year’s show, with a rainbow painting of a fetus on it, walked the red carpet Sunday in a “Build the Wall” dress."
- Man With Down Syndrome Who Spoke About Sanctity of Life Says He Wants to Make Abortion ‘Unthinkable’ -- "About abortion, I don’t want to make it illegal. I want to make it unthinkable. Politicians change laws. I want to change people’s hearts. I want to change people’s hearts by changing people’s minds and hearts together."
- OB/GYN Blasts N.Y. Law: ‘Absolutely No’ Medical Reason for 3rd-Trimester Abortion -- "“I want to clear something up so that there is absolutely no doubt. I’m a Board Certified OB/GYN who has delivered over 2,500 babies,” he wrote. “There’s not a single fetal or maternal condition that requires third-trimester abortion”."
- The Bugs That Make You See Red -- "Aztecs and Europeans treasured the radiant hue produced by cochineals living on prickly pear cactuses."
- The women in white need a change of heart -- "It might seem funny when grown women constantly look at each other to determine when they should clap, stand or sit on their hands, but it’s downright frightening when you remember that these same women are making laws that govern our lives."
- Understanding Cemetery Symbols, Part II -- "To Christians, lambs are also a symbol of Christ, “Behold the lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.”"
- When It Rains in Oregon, the State Owns the Raindrops -- "The state graciously allows you to collect water that runs off your roof directly into a rain barrel, but ‘if that water touches the ground, it is the property of the state of Oregon, and you cannot collect it without a permit’."
- Why the Los Angeles Times Got it Wrong on Trump and Pro-lifers -- "The pro-life position is that the abortionist is the would-be murderer in a world where abortion is illegal."
- 8 Shocking Facts About New York’s Radical Abortion Law -- "The law prevents pregnant women whose babies are killed in an attack on the mother from seeking justice and could result in infanticide by repealing the requirement for a second physician to be on hand in case an attempted abortion past 20 weeks yields a live infant."
- Don’t Call It a Kolache: The Difference Between a Kolache and a Klobasniky -- "These sweet treats are all well and good, but what about those of us with a man-sized hunger?"
- If It’s Not Sweet, It’s Not a Kolache—It’s a Klobasnek -- "Texas-Czech communities clustered in the Central Texas Czech belt are well-known as places to find authentic kolaches..."
Monday, February 11, 2019
Art Exhibit Invites, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.