- Colossians 3:23 and whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
- Proverbs 18:9 He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster.
- Proverbs 14:23 In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.
- Proverbs 10:4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
- Luke 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
- Proverbs 21:20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.
- Proverbs 24:27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
- Proverbs 21:5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.
- Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
- Proverbs 13:11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
- Proverbs 6:6-8 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.
- 1 Corinthians 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
- Proverbs 3:9 Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
- Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
- Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.