- Breaking Faith -- "The culture war over religious morality has faded; in its place is something much worse."
- Christians are part of the same dating pool as everyone else. That’s bad for the church. -- "Young Christians are suffering the bruising effects of participating in the same wider mating market as the rest of the country."
- How “Belonging before Believing” Redefines the Church -- "“Unbelievers” become “seekers,” rather than non-Christians. They become fellow travelers on the journey with us, just at a different point."
- Kentucky Lawmaker Dies In Apparent Suicide Amid Accusations Of Sexual Assault -- "Republican Rep. Dan Johnson, 57, was found dead Wednesday evening beside his automobile on a bridge over the Salt River in Mount Washington."
- Little Brother Mistakes Sister’s Wrestling Match For Fight And Takes Matters Into His Own Hands -- "...this protective brother took it upon himself to break free from the crowd of parents and interrupt the match!"
- The big story from Alabama’s senatorial election is the absence of evangelical voters -- "As David French has observed, that means that about 350,000 fewer evangelicals turned out for this election than turned-out in previous elections. That is more than the difference in this election."
- Thousands Of Felons Registered To Vote Before Doug Jones Won Alabama Senate Race, Activist Says -- "A 2014 study found that seven in 10 felons register to vote as Democrats."
- Who will stand for the children if their own parents won’t? -- "Parents, don’t be taken-in by the erroneous, totalizing claims of transgender ideologues."
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Breaking Faith, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.