- Biological evidence that Jesus actually was born in December -- "The Awassi sheep is a desert sheep, a fat-tailed breed that has existed in the Middle East for an estimated 5,000 years...In Israel, the principal lambing season is December through January." (Not agreeing, just passing along)
- Cal Thomas: Roy Moore, God and the choice evangelicals must make -- "In the Old Testament, Esau sold his birthright to his brother Jacob for a bowl of soup. He later regretted his decision, but at the time he was hungry and said his birthright meant little to him."
- Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported Trump -- "I was raped by Bill Clinton & threatened by Hillary Clinton. I supported the one person who I believed had the chance of preventing my rapist and his enabler from being sent to the White House and back in the seat of power."
- Can Roy Moore Still Win--Republicans want a recount in Alabama -- "Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill also said on CNN on Tuesday night that ‘any candidate can request a recount, and if they pay for it, there’s a recount’."
- McKinney woman seeks to preserve baptistery art history -- "Joann Loughlin, a retired English teacher and member of First Baptist Church in McKinney, wants to photograph baptistery paintings and other gospel art in Texas Baptist churches, as well as write brief historical sketches about the artists who produced them and the congregations that commissioned their work."
- Oral Baptist History, Interviews with Daughters of John R. Rice -- Interviews of about 30 minutes each, in 12 parts
- Oxford Researchers Make Startling Discovery About Ancient St. Nicholas Relic -- "In this case the date we measured in the laboratory overlapped perfectly with the age expected for St. Nicholas."
- Roy Moore’s Alabama -- "Winstonians tend to go to one side or another in a big way, and they don’t care what the rest of the world thinks."
- Roy Moore defeat: Five consequences of Alabama election -- "There is a risk in reading too much into these results in Alabama, given the unique circumstances."
- The Spotted Pig Restaurant in New York Had 'Rape Room' Where Ken Friedman and Chef Mario Batali Are Accused Of Assault -- "Former staff at The Spotted Pig restaurant in Manhattan are among 10 women who allege the eatery’s co-owner Ken Friedman sexually harassed employees—in a pattern that prompted staff to call the restaurant’s V.I.P area the ‘rape room’."
- US top court declines wife swap case: yes, you read that right -- "Brandon Coker and Michael Golden discovered the loves of their lives -- in the arms of each other's wife. After consultation with their families, the men proceeded to simply swap homes -- and wives. Neither couple divorced."
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Biological evidence, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.