Translate

Thursday, December 21, 2017

5 Things Liberals Hate

I received in my e-mail inbox an e-mail titled “5 Things Liberals Hate.” For the most part it was an advertisement of T-Shirts for sale. The first one caught my eye:

“Despite what the liberal media would have you believe, the majority of our country is still God-fearing patriotic, and hard-working,
“So, let’s set the record straight and let the world know where you stand with this powerful new T-shirt.

“As for me and my House, we will:
  - Serve the Lord
  - Stand for the anthem
  - Keep and bear arms
  - Back the blue
  - Support our troops”

While I have no problem with the last four points, I am “offended” by a T-Shirt making these four points equal with the the biblical truth “as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” They are not equal.

No comments: