- Chestatee Baptist Association -- "Scanned and prepared for on-line display by Dan Pierce from the Minutes of the 160th Anniversary and 156th Annual Session of the Chestatee Baptist Association."
- Chestatee Baptist Association -- "Minutes of the Chestatee Baptist Association, October 1838"
- Ellijay Baptist Association -- "Some Minutes of the Ellijay Baptist Association"
- GCGSI Research Files -- "Gilmer County, Georgia, Church Minutes, Church History, Records and Pictures, Etc."
- High Shoals Baptist Church, 1879-1934 -- "September 22, 1934 church met and held conference for purpose of disbanding."
- Missouri Church Records, 1811- -- "List of collection of church records available at The State Historical Society of Missouri."
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church -- "...a body of members from the Flat Creek Baptist Church crossed the Coosawattee River on May 16, 1858 to constitute a body of believers into a new church which they called Pleasant Grove Baptist Church."
- Pleasant Ridge United Baptist Church, Weston, MO -- "National Register of Historic Places registry"
- The Early Baptist Churches that Remain in Kentucky -- "A large number of churches were organized during this period, which are still in existence, but the records of only a limited number could be obtained."
- The Journal of Baptist Studies -- Volume 6, June, 2014
- What Is A Reformed Baptist? -- "The term Reformed Baptist best refers to those who adhere to the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith (1689) in practice as well as in theory."
- Zion (Bucktown) Primitive Baptist Church (1904-1970) -- "Compiled from original church records"
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Here are a few Baptist history web pages I've viewed recently: