- Book Notes: February -- "This post highlights three biblical-theological books I read this month..."
- Book Review: “Transforming Homosexuality” by Denny Burk and Heath Lambert -- "...while most Christian books on the topic address the ethics of homosexual behavior, this book intends to address the ethics of homosexual desire or homosexual orientation."
- From Dust to Deity: Some Critical Reflections on a Critical Book" -- "Confessing the Impassible God is mainly a polemic against a more moderate form of classic theism."
- James K. A. Smith and Augustinianism -- "...Smith offers a fascinating blend of Augustinianism and contemporary phenomenology that is at once neither straightforward Augustine nor phenomenology."
- Leonard's Book Restoration Station -- Highly Recommended -- "Back in February of 2014 I had my favorite Bible rebound by them, and I have been thrilled with it ever since."
- Reading Notes: Christocentrism -- "This brief bibliography points to a few helpful christocentric texts while also accounting for at least some of that diversity."
- Stop Asking Jesus into Your Heart? A Conversation J. D. Greear -- "He has written a short and accessible book called Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart: How to Know for Sure You Are Saved."
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Reviews and other book stuff
The posting of book reviews does not constitute endorsement of the books or book reviews that are linked.