- The Coddling of the American Mind -- "In the name of emotional well-being, college students are increasingly demanding protection from words and ideas they don’t like. Here’s why that’s disastrous for education—and mental health."
- Disqualified: What the Bible says about Divorce, Remarriage and Ministry -- "...Pastor Miller explores tough questions the church needs to address."
- People's Deepest, Darkest Google Searches Are Being Used Against Them -- "On the Internet, search queries are used to target vulnerable consumers...Google has a decent policy—including ‘obey the law’—but it’s a very hard policy for Google to effectively enforce."
- The Most Shared Verses in their Context (2 Chronicles 7:14) -- "Looking at the Top 10 Most Shared Bible Verses from 2014 in their context"
- Six Reasons Why Longer-tenured Pastorates Are Better -- "A view from research, not scripture, but interesting."
- Spent Energy -- Where you spend the most energy
- 25 Things Fast Food Chains Don’t Want You to Know -- "...being on the inside taught me a lot about how fast-food companies operate, and most of what I learned was kind of...creepy."
- 15 Childhood Punishments That Would Be Considered Rewards as an Adult -- "...looking back as an adult, it’s clear we had no clue how good we had it."
Friday, November 20, 2015
Coddling the American Mind, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.