- Amazon shipped over 5 billion items with Prime in 2017 -- "Amazon still won't officially reveal how many consumers worldwide participate in its Amazon Prime membership program, but it did today offer a few new stats related to that program's adoption and growth."
- Death threat sent to Amir Khan for 'betraying' Islam after posting a photo of a Christmas tree in his home -- "The former boxer, who is a practising Muslim, posted a photo of the tree on Instagram yesterday night, saying his three-year-old daughter would like it when she woke up...But the post led to a horrific backlash from some his followers, who posted abusive and threatening messages in response."
- Here's what Trump's tax plan means for people at every income level from $20,000 to $269,000 a year -- "The bill reduces the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%, and most — but not all — Americans are likely to see a smaller tax bill. Following is a transcript of the video."
- How the tax cuts and jobs act could affect these 5 households -- "To give you a sense of how your taxes could be affected, here are five situations and how the new tax bill could affect each one."
- Net neutrality's impact on free porn could be significant, experts say -- "Pornhub and similar sites have been vocal about fighting against the repeal of net neutrality."
- NOT Maintaining My Mennonite-ness -- "The many churches, standards, and guidelines are the result of a people deathly afraid of becoming “worldly”."
- Some personal reflections on the ministry of R. C. Sproul (1939-2017) -- "The news just went out that theologian R. C. Sproul has passed away. I cannot overstate what his influence has been over multiple generations of evangelicals."
- The 25 Most Mysterious Archaeological Finds on Earth -- "Puzzling ancient finds have a way of captivating the public, perhaps because it's just too easy to dream up interesting explanations for how and why things exist."
- Zion, City of Our God -- "President Trump recently made a bold move by recognizing Jerusalem as the rightful capital of Israel."
Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Amazon shipped over 5 billion, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.