- 62% of Voters Want Gary Johnson in the Debates -- "Until now, the Commission on Presidential Debates was operating under the assumption they might be able to keep the debates limited to just two candidates."
- As racial politics loom over election, Obama's legacy is seen as mixed -- "It was easier for (Jimmy) Carter or Lyndon Johnson, even Bill Clinton as southern whites to do things specifically for black people."
- Man-made “wind trees” will finally make it possible to power homes using turbines -- "So far, New Wind has positioned aeropower at the intersection of art and sustainability, which appeals to businesses eager to take a green stance."
- McCarren-Walter Act goes into effect, 1952 -- "If this oasis of the world should be overrun, perverted, contaminated, or destroyed, then the last flickering light of humanity will be extinguished."
- Nearly Everything the Media Tell You About Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Is Wrong -- "A major new report, published today in the journal The New Atlantis, challenges the leading narratives that the media has pushed regarding sexual orientation and gender identity."
- Super PAC goes on the air for Gary Johnson as he struggles for debate access -- "If Gary is in the debates against two people who are very unpopular, it could be quite a dramatic change in how voters look at the election."
- The World's Most Expensive Book -- "...the Bay Psalm Book printed in 1640, which sold at a Sotheby’s auction for $14.2 million on November 26, 2013."
Saturday, August 27, 2016
62% of Voters, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.