- 13 American Regional Food Quirks That Will Astound You -- "...some salted peanuts stuffed into a glass bottle of Coke, Dr. Pepper, or RC Cola, and then eaten a couple per sip." Mmm Mmm good.
- A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights -- "In Canada, freedoms of speech, press, religion, and association have suffered greatly due to government pressure. The debate over same-sex marriage that is taking place in the United States could not legally exist in Canada today."
- Florida high school principal removed after defending Texas officer -- "A Florida high school principal has been removed from his job after commenting online in support of the Texas police officer who resigned after a video surfaced showing him manhandling a black bikini-clad teenager..."
- Four Texas family members suspected of beating 14-year-old to abort baby -- "The girl was about eight months pregnant when the four beat her for six hours, repeatedly kicking her in the abdomen, police said."
- Let's Have an Honest Discussion About Bruce Jenner -- "We need to have a healthy and honest discussion about this issue. Sadly, those who want to hijack Jenner's experience and use it to advance their own political agenda are not doing anyone any good."
- Myth: Baptists Believe in Doctrinal Uniformity -- "Baptists love controversy, especially theological controversy. In fact, Baptists fight theological battles on two fronts: against other Baptists and against everybody else.
- Poseur Ranks the World: Civil War Generals -- "...we have endeavored to dig through history, or at least a few episodes of Ken Burns' miniseries, to rank the greatest Civil War generals."
- The Landmark Controversy: A Study in Baptist History and Polity -- "Study about Landmark Baptists"
- William T. Sherman and Nathan Bedford Forrest: Civil War Criminals -- "William T. Sherman in the field was a disaster...Forrest often times won battles when his focus should have been elsewhere."
Friday, June 19, 2015
Myth, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.