The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
- Common Core will lead to misery, not higher achievement -- "I was originally attracted to the Common Core because of its promise to teach all students the skills, habits and knowledge needed to be successful in post-secondary education." (Part of a series of pro & con letters)
- Covered Dish Church Calamity -- "But the old covered dish supper is worth the risk."
- Danger Zones: Where You're Most Likely to Be Attacked by a Shark -- "This state has the highest rate of attacks anywhere on earth."
- How Aaron Burr changed the Constitution -- "...there is one instance where Burr directly helped to change the Constitution by forcing the passage of the 12th amendment."
- Refusing to Bow at the Altar of Homosexuality -- "...homosexual rights – that is, not the right to be a homosexual – but the right to openly engage in homosexual practices and be insulated from any push back from the rest of society..."
- Save Typing Time with the Hidden Web-Address Suffix Keys -- "On the iPhone, a handy shortcut awaits when you’re trying to type a Web address or email address."
- Sickness at potluck highlights food safety -- "A 54-year-old woman died, and others were hospitalized, from a possible case of botulism, reportedly linked to an Ohio church potluck in April.
- 3 Reasons Christians Should Close Their Wells Fargo Accounts -- "Wells Fargo's history follows a pattern that it has not wavered from."
- 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Buying and Storing Milk -- “the...'best by' date stamped on it...indicates peak freshness, but not necessarily the starting point for spoilage.”