- Abortions declining in nearly all states, survey finds -- "Abortions have declined in states where new laws make it harder to have them - but they've also waned in states where abortion rights are protected..."
- Bait And Switch: How Same Sex Marriage Ends Family Autonomy -- "The scheme called “marriage equality” is not an end in itself, and never really has been."
- "Beyond Same Sex Marriage" -- "The current debate over marriage, same-sex and otherwise, ignores the needs and desires of so many in a nation where household diversity is the demographic norm. We seek to reframe this debate."
- Can Gays And Christians Coexist In America? Part 1 -- "...as a matter of Scripture, the “God hates shrimp” meme is factually untrue, and reveals that the people making this argument have no clue what they are talking about."
- Did the American Civil War Ever End? -- "To read the stories that came out of Ferguson, Mo., Cleveland and Baltimore in the last year — all communities that remained in the Union — is to realize how distant the victory of the Civil War feels to large numbers of African-Americans."
- Franklin Graham explains for himself: Why I am boycotting Wells Fargo -- "...in our view, Wells Fargo went beyond being gay-friendly to being a public advocate — through a national TV advertising campaign — for a lifestyle we, as a Christian organization, believe to be biblically wrong."
- Police Shut Down Girls' Lemonade Stand -- "Sisters who set up a lemonade stand to fund a Father’s Day gift on Monday were shut down by the police due to a lack of permit."
- Support for Same-Sex Marriage at Record High, but Key Segments Remain Opposed -- "A key component of the shifting attitudes on this issue is the strong support for gay rights among younger Americans."
- Would Jesus officiate a homosexual wedding? -- "The question is not whether God loves everybody."
Monday, June 15, 2015
Abortions declining, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.