- 13 Wonderful Old English Words We Should Still Be Using Today -- 'Fudgel (v): "pretending to work when you're not actually doing anything at all."'
- Ceasing to Fight for Our Christian Culture Only Prepares Us for Defeat -- "Scratch the soul of many a conservative and beneath you will find a villager."
- Cultural Cleansing of Christian Males -- "...if the founder of Christianity is the Son of God, then Christianity is a superior religion."
- I'm a liberal professor, and my liberal students terrify me -- "Instead of focusing on the rightness or wrongness (or even acceptability) of the materials we reviewed in class, the complaint would center solely on how my teaching affected the student's emotional state."
- Isn't It About Time Climate Scientists Confessed? -- "...95% of the models have over-forecast the warming trend since 1979."
- Judge Rules Against McDonald's Owners Who Paid Employees With Debit Cards -- "McDonald's franchise owners Albert and Carol Mueller...broke the law by paying thousands of employees exclusively by debit card."
- Polygamy Is More Popular Than Ever -- "First comes love, then comes marriage, then as many concurrent marriages as you want?"
- When Christianity is just another consumer choice -- "Consumer culture exercises a domain over the person unimagined by previous generations."
Wednesday, June 03, 2015
13 Old Words, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.