The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 11 Wily Whiskers -- Slideshow
* Chaplain punished for sharing his faith in suicide prevention class -- "Chaplain Joseph Lawhorn was issued a Letter of Concern that accused him of advocating for Christianity and 'using Christian scripture and solutions' during a Nov. 20th training session held at the University of North Georgia."
* Here's how a group of boys in Italy responded when asked to hit a girl -- "Luca Lavarone, who works for “Fanpage,” conducted the social experiment with boys ranging from 6 to 11 years old in Italy."
* Residents in northwest Arkansas city vote to repeal anti-discrimination ordinance -- "On Tuesday, voters in the northwest Arkansas city voted to repeal the measure. If voters upheld the proposed city law, it would have been the first of its kind in Arkansas."
* Sorry, but it’s your fault if you’re offended all the time -- "Since when did, “I’m offended,” become an argument that trumps all facts, logic and common sense?"
* Steve Harvey on Atheists: ‘To Me, You’re An Idiot’ -- "Emmy Award-winning TV host and best-selling author Steve Harvey advises women not to date atheists..."
* The Daily Show hilariously mocks a noted atheist for threatening to sue Southern diner -- "Jordan Klepper is a self-professed atheist, but even he thinks Dan Barker is being a 'petty ***' by threatening legal action against Mary's Gourmet Diner in Winston-Salem, North Carolina." [A worthwhile story, but be(a)ware there is the strong language.]
* The new face of the GOP -- "In West Virginia, Saira Blair won a seat in House of Delegates, becoming the nation’s youngest elected state legislator."
* The Purpose Driven God -- "In 2002, Rick Warren released The Purpose Driven Life, a wildly popular book that topped numerous best seller lists...But what if there is a more basic question than that of our own purpose?"
* The rape culture that everyone ignores -- "While many are eager to put a spotlight on the problem of campus rape, fewer are concerned about a prison system that all but encourages sexual assaults."
* US Senator: Wealthy musicians, athletes, clergy exploit tax loopholes to drive up rates for rest of us -- "Not one Southern Baptist leader - not Frank Page, not Russell Moore, not any SBC president has a syllable of objection on record to the housing allowance exclusion as presently codified."