The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 5 Areas Where Progressive Christian Culture Completely Loses Me -- "There are just far too many progressives ready to rebuke you for not being progressive enough."
* Angry Parents Say Son Was Stopped From Reading Bible in School -- "...he claims, when he was reading it to himself before the holiday break, his seventh-grade teacher at Bueker Middle School in Marshall asked him to put the book away because it wasn’t permitted in the classroom."
* Archaeologists say they've located the possible site of trial of Jesus -- "Archaeologists in Jerusalem say they may have uncovered the remains of Herod the Great's palace..."
* Atheist group wants apology from Troy University chancellor -- "A national atheist organization is calling for an apology from Troy University Chancellor Jack Hawkins over a video he emailed to students and staff that drew a connection between religion and democracy."
* Atlanta fire chief terminated following book controversy -- "Cochran has as much right to speak and write about his beliefs as any Atlanta politician does."
* Essential texting acronyms every parent must know -- "Sometimes it feels like parents and teens don't speak the same language."
* G. K. Chesterton: It’s Not Gay, and It’s Not Marriage -- "Chesterton was so consistently right in his pronouncements and prophecies because he understood that anything that attacked the family was bad for society."
* Solved, Why Poor States Are Red and Rich States Are Blue -- "...the way that the blue states are run isn’t conducive to good living standards for the poorer half of the population..."
* The Exact Time You Should Go To Bed -- “The average sleep cycle is 90 minutes long, and the average human has five of those sleep cycles per night.”
* The Number of Hours Keller, Piper, Driscoll (and 5 Others) Spend on Sermon Prep -- "There are various opinions on how long it should take someone to prepare their sermon for Sunday."
* The Superstition of Divorce by G. K. Chesterton -- "The advantages of their reform do not accrue to the innocent party, but to the guilty party; especially if he be sufficiently guilty."
* The Two “States” of King Jesus: Exaltation and Humiliation -- "“Exaltation in humiliation” breaks down the typical dichotomy by demonstrating that Christ is exalted supremely in his redemptive suffering, the apex of which is his death on the cross.
* What Newsweek gets wrong about evangelicals -- "...Eichenwald's argument fails before it begins."