The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* A New Year–A New Beginning with God -- "2 Samuel 12...illustrates five steps to a new beginning with God."
* Does God condone slavery in the Bible? -- "The specific case of slavery is more complex than first appears...there is no monolithic 'institution' of slavery in the bible..."
* Easter Island's Demise May Have Surprising New Explanation -- "...the people of Easter Island may have been struggling against natural environmental barriers to success, rather than degrading the environment themselves..."
* Eternal Reward and Punishments: A Fresh, Biblical Look at God's Love and Justice in Heaven and Hell -- "Both Luther and William Tyndale believed that 'the dead are asleep, and feel nothing at all'."
* Majority of US college campuses becoming ‘no-free-speech’ zones -- "Despite the explicit protections of the First Amendment, a majority of US institutions of higher learning enforce rules that severely restrict free speech on campus, according to a new study."
* Oral memoirs of R. Albert Mohler, Jr. -- Interviewed by Barry Hankins, 1997
* Persecution of Christians Reached Historic Levels in 2014 -- "...Curry said Muslim extremists are the primary drivers of Christian persecution worldwide."
* The 3 Arguments Against Gay Marriage That May Decide It Once and for All -- "If 2014 was the year of gay marriage momentum in American states, 2015 is shaping up to be the year of federal action."
* The $140,000-a-year welding job -- "...nearly a third of people aged 22 through 26 with a Bachelor of Arts degree either don’t have a job or are working at one that doesn’t require a university degree."
* U.S. justices indicate support for Arizona church in free speech case -- "The 2008 Gilbert ordinance has different categories, based on content, that determine the size of the sign, where it can be placed, and how long it can be displayed."
* Why Your Family Name Did Not Come From a Mistake at Ellis Island -- "...inspectors at Ellis Island 'did not create records of immigration; rather they checked the names of the people moving through Ellis Island against those recorded in the ship’s passenger list, or manifest'."