The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 8 Best Foods for Instant Detox -- "If our bodies had minds of their own, they’d have put us on notice on Thanksgiving, served us with papers by Christmas, and be off dating a vegan yogi by New Year’s Eve."
* 10 Famous Figures Who May Never Have Really Existed -- "History is full of fascinating people...However, there are notable cases where the actual existence of some of these people has been questioned and debated."
* 12 Dead in Terrorist Attack on Paris Weekly; Gunmen at Large -- "Masked gunmen stormed the Paris offices of a weekly newspaper that caricatured the Prophet Muhammad, methodically killing 12 people Wednesday, including the editor, before escaping in a car."
* Baptist Ministries -- Lots O' Links
* Christians, Stand Your Ground Against Homofascism -- "...10 years ago I was fired from a major fortune 100 company for writing, on my own time and on my home computer, an op-ed acknowledging the requisite binary male-female nature of authentic marriage and human sexuality."
* Court throws out firefighters' gay pride lawsuits -- "The Rhode Island Supreme Court has thrown out lawsuits brought by two Providence firefighters who said their constitutional rights were violated when they were ordered to drive a truck in a gay pride parade despite their religious objections."
* Denver Bronco’s Quarterback Peyton Manning Tracks Down His Biggest Fan -- "Next time you decide to write to your favorite sports hero, make sure to leave your contact information in the letter..."
* Election Is for Everyone -- "However we interpret the controversial doctrine, it's clear that salvation is never a human achievement."
* Planned Parenthood: We Aborted 327,653 in FY2014 -- "Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014...That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds."
* President Obama abandons Michael Boggs nomination -- "Boggs drew widespread opposition from Senate Democrats, including Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada, for his record as a Georgia state legislator on gay marriage, abortion and the Confederate flag."
* Should Able-Bodied People Ever Use a Handicapped Bathroom Stall? -- "Everyone who uses a public restroom has a reasonable expectation that they may need to wait for a stall."
* The Ascent of Lost Man in Southern Baptist Preaching -- "Unlike the founders of the Southern Baptist Convention, some have come to view lost people as discriminating shoppers, whose failure to buy is due to our failure at marketing."
* The Point of the Southern Baptists’ Departure from the Doctrines of Calvinism -- "If these views were mainstream Southern Baptist views, how did they arrive at the point in the stream represented by the comments of Hobbs, Price, and other key figures in Southern Baptist life today?"
* There Are 7 Types of English Surnames — Which One Is Yours? -- "There are perhaps 45,000 different English surnames, but most had their origins as one of these seven types."
* Why Study Theological Anthropology? -- "Theological anthropology begins with the conviction that we cannot understand what it means to be human apart from the theological perspectives."