The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Black holes cannot actually exist, according to mathematical proof -- "Black holes are so entwined in the established scientific narrative these days that it's easy to forget that their existence is still completely theoretical."
* FCC Considering Move To Ban Washington Redskins Nickname -- "...legal activist John Banzhaf...says the word is racist, derogatory, profane and hateful, making its use 'akin to broadcasting obscenity'."
* Hope Solo and the domestic violence case no one is talking about -- "...as the NFL grapples with its domestic-violence crisis, Solo, who has been accused of the same crime, continues to play for her pro soccer team as well as the national team as she awaits trial in November."
* Jessa Duggar: Abortion is the Holocaust of Our Time -- "I walked through the Holocaust Museum again today... very sobering. Millions of innocents denied the most basic and fundamental of all rights--their right to life."
* NFL Admits Mistake in Penalizing Muslim Player for Praying After Touchdown -- "NFL spokesman Michael Signora said players are not allowed to celebrate while on the ground but this was different...The officiating mechanic in this situation is not to flag a player who goes to the ground as part of religious expression..."
* Politics, the Church, and a South Carolina Pastor who refuses to compromise -- "The church is afraid to step out of its comfort zone."
* This Week in the Civil War -- "A Confederate force moving northward around Atlanta clashed with Union troops for several hours on Oct. 5, 1864, near Allatoona Pass."
* What U.S. Religious Groups Really Think About One Another -- "If you're Jewish, Catholic or Evangelical, you're one of the three most highly regarded religions in the U.S., according to a Pew survey."
* Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids -- "It's time for a new strategy."