The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* How Busy People Make Time to Read—And You Can Too -- "Reading is one of the most pleasurable activities out there...We just assume we don’t have time for this indulgence in our busy lives."
* Imitate Me -- "Who in their right mind would be so self-aggrandizing as to think that others should strive to be just like them?"
* Incest a 'fundamental right', German committee says -- "The German Ethics Council stated, “The fundamental right of adult siblings to sexual self-determination is to be weighed more heavily than the abstract idea of protection of the family.”"
* Iowa Couple's Big Tip For Bad Service Goes Viral -- "At the end of the evening, the couple left a $100 tip on their $66 tab."
* The Abbreviation of Worship and Why We No Longer Sing the Third Verse "...I have uncovered something I didn't anticipate when I started this."
* The Myth of Religious Violence -- "The popular belief that religion is the cause of the world’s bloodiest conflicts is central to our modern conviction that faith and politics should never mix. But the messy history of their separation suggests it was never so simple."