* Irrational Atheism -- "The idea that the atheist comes to her view of the world through rationality and argumentation, while the believer relies on arbitrary emotional commitments, is false."
* Liberalism’s Parochialism -- "...what I’ve been reading accords with my experiences in higher education where certain thoughts trigger an almost primitive response from liberal intellectuals."
* Religious Language and Everyday Discourse -- "We are moving in the West further along this path as a post-Christian culture. No longer are Christian terms and biblical concepts commonplace."
* The Illusion of Neutrality -- "...you cannot have a Half-Nude Beach. A beach on which some people stroll without a stitch of clothing is a nude beach, period."
* Why do so many liberals despise Christianity? -- "Liberals increasingly want to enforce a comprehensive, uniformly secular vision of the human good. And they see alternative visions of the good as increasingly intolerable."
* Will Someone Explain Christianity To The New York Times? -- "...maybe the New York Times can get an in-house Christianity consultant to help them navigate the topics not covered in journalists’ education any more."