The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 4 Ways Theology Is Practical for Everyday Life -- "If we can’t explain why theology matters, we have a problem."
* Confederate officer's wartime diary decoded -- "The just-cracked code...was to protect gossip from the front lines."
* Debating God: Notes on an Unanswered Question -- "What was the point of talking to a bunch of philosophers about religious belief?"
* How many soldiers were involved in the American Civil War? -- "In a country that contained approximately 31 million persons during the time of the war, over 3 million were enlisted as soldiers. Of that three million plus, about 2.1 million fought for the Union while approximately 1 million fought for the Confederacy...More Americans died in the Civil War than in all other conflicts combined."
* The Affect of Sherman's Actions in Georgia on Andersonville Prison -- "Andersonville Prison commandant Captain Henry Wirtz was arrested and charged with war crimes...He was the only man executed for crimes during the Civil War."
* The Eva Braun story: Behind every evil man... -- "The Eva Braun who has until now only made sporadic and brief biographical appearances comes across as someone whose most remarkable quality was her emptiness..."
* Why Philosophy Matters for Christians -- "...philosophy matters for Christians because many of the debates are about the 'big questions' of human existence."