The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 12 Wacky Painting Tools You Never Thought You'd Need -- "They're fun, unusual and by no means essential—but, admit it, new tools are the reason you got into this whole DIY thing in the first place."
* 20 Times Rednecks Repaired Their Own Cars -- "What do you get when you cross a redneck and a broken car?"
* 6,000-Year-Old Temple with Possible Sacrificial Altars Discovered -- "The ground floor contains seven additional platforms and a courtyard riddled with animal bones and pottery fragments, the researchers found."
* Are Factual And Religious Belief The Same? -- "When it comes to religion, our concerns are often more existential."
* Diary Of James M. Malbone 6th Virginia Infantry -- Diary is partially written in code
* For a Better Brain, Learn Another Language -- “There’s a certain sinking feeling one gets when thinking of the perfect thing to say just a moment too late...There is no English word to express this feeling, but the French have the term l’esprit de l’escalier—translated, “stairwell wit”—for this very phenomenon.”
* George H.W. Bush Tells Michelle Nunn to Leave Him Alone Again -- "The Democratic Senate hopeful in Georgia is ignoring the former president's pleas not to use his image in her ads."
* Idaho ministers face arrest, jail for refusing to perform same-sex weddings -- "Donald and Evelyn Knapp, two Christian ministers who have owned and operated the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, for 25 years, now face arrest and possible jail time for refusing to perform same-sex weddings..."
* Jerusalem Stone May Answer Jewish Revolt Questions -- "Israel's Antiquities Authority said the stone bears the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian and the year of his visit to Jerusalem, a few years before the failed Bar Kochba revolt in the second century A.D."
* John Calvin Vs. Martin Luther: Similarities and Differences -- "Unlike Luther, Calvin was born into the church. His father was an administrative assistant for the Bishop of Noyon."
* Singing Nun Wows with 'Like a Virgin' Cover -- "Sister Cristina, who won on Italy’s “The Voice,” released a music video of her take on Madonna’s “Like a Virgin.”"
* Six Words: 'Grandfather's poker gift, a hanging invitation.' -- "A Woman Wrestles With A Disturbing Family Memento."
* Six Words: 'Must We Forget Our Confederate Ancestors?' -- "I'm not sure that waving a Confederate flag is a great way to get that respect back — and often it is enacting the stereotype that they're trying to escape — but I do think it's a legitimate complaint nevertheless."
* The Scary Ways Online Dating Can Go Wrong -- "Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa was arrested after being located inside a chimney trying to enter a home in Thousand Oaks, Calif., Oct. 19, 2014."