Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

I’m not short, I’m nonstature-ary

“I’m nonbinary, so I just don’t see myself as a woman, solely. I feel all of my energy. I feel like God is so much bigger than the ‘he’ or the ‘she,’” she said. “And if I am from God, I am everything. I am everything. But I will always, always stand with women. I will always stand with Black women. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the binary.”

What a bloviating haul of horse hockey! This above was reported about some global superstar of whom I have never heard. I will not bother to dignify this by giving the person’s name. (I am sure you can look it up if you really want to know.) Christians need to call out such foolishness, and thankfully, some are. Unfortunately, far too many people want to pretend that they can understand and identify with this madness. Nevertheless, this stuff is only acceptable when it fits the currently accepted wokeness. The following garbage of the same nature would be laughed off the planet – not because it makes any less sense, but because it is ahead of its time. Wokeness has not caught up with it yet.

“I’m nonstature-ary, so I just don’t see myself as 5'7", solely. I feel all of my height. I feel like God is so much more than the ‘short’ or the ‘tall.’ And if I am from God, I feel I am everything. I feel I am every height. But I will always, always stand with short people. I will always stand with short men. I will always stand with white short men. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the stature-ary.”

None of either paragraph is based on facts, simply fouled-up feelings. All you need is buy-in. All you need is someone else to feel you are right, then wham-o change-o, you are what you feel. It is not hard to trace this stuff back to its origin – man creating God in his own image!

The person who made the statement referenced initially claimed to have grown up in a Baptist household in the U.S. that was “super religious and super conservative” – but “I didn’t love that. I didn’t feel like I could really dream big, I had to kind of create my own world.” Yes, that is right. The creatures reject the Creator and then create worlds of their own.

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.’”

No comments: