- 14 Unexpected Uses for Used Tea Bags -- "After you finish drinking your tea, don’t toss the bag!"
- Bakers Who Were Fined $135,000 for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Cake Explain Why They’re Continuing to Defy the Order -- "We want to fight this, and we want to fight this all the way."
- Brief Survey of Historical Background to Church Discipline in Baptist Churches -- "John L. Dagg (1794–1884) said, “When discipline leaves a church, Christ goes with it.”"
- Government workers have right to refuse gay marriage licenses: pope -- "Pope Francis said on Monday government officials have a 'human right' to refuse to discharge a duty, such as issuing marriage licenses to homosexuals, if they feel it violates their conscience."
- Hero in French train attack reportedly stabbed -- "One of the three heroes who thwarted a terror attack on a French train over the summer has been stabbed and is in critical condition, according to reports."
- How to Format a Bulleted List (and More) -- "Once you’ve decided on a list, you have to make a few formatting choices. - See more at: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/how-to-format-a-bulleted-list-and-more#sthash.TRBHgLXa.dpuf"
- Kim Davis Exposes A Nerve Of American Law -- "Kim Davis—whether you find her actions obstinate, principled, or poorly expressed—has raised a question that seemed to have been safely filed away...Whether you agree with her or not, Davis stands in the tradition of appealing to a higher law."
- Sex, Evolution, and Evangelical Angst -- "Whenever I teach on one of two topics, though, the rules change entirely..."
- The GOP is Overmatched -- "If you can’t induce the CEO of Planned Parenthood to feel even slightly uncomfortable about defending videos that find her employees talking about humans as if they were commodities, you have the wrong people asking the questions."
- Why Probiotics Are Good For Your Health and Your Skin -- "Slathering yogurt on your face to create a mask can actually have anti-inflammatory and calming effects."
Thursday, October 08, 2015
Using tea bags, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.