The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 6 Cancer-Fighting Superfoods -- “All the studies on cancer and nutrition point to eating plant-based foods for their phytonutrients and other special compounds.”
* 12 Surprising Sources of Caffeine -- "...the sneaky stimulant can pop up in unexpected places."
* Breast Health, a Great Reason to Love Peanut Butter and Jelly -- " New research indicates that older girls who regularly eat peanut butter, nuts, and other sources of vegetable protein and fat may reduce their risk of developing benign breast disease (BBD) by as much as 39 percent."
* Foods That Fight Cancer -- “No single food or food component can protect you against cancer by itself.”
* The Honey Launderers: Uncovering the Largest Food Fraud in U.S. History -- “A second phase of the investigation began in 2011, when Homeland Security agents approached Honey Holding, ALW’s 'garbage can', and one of the biggest suppliers of honey to U.S. food companies. In 'Project Honeygate', as agents called it, Homeland Security had an agent work undercover for a full year as a director of procurement at Honey Holding.”
* The Southern Staple Everyone Should Know How to Make -- “The first few attempts were missing something. After a bit more research, we found several versions of this dish that benefit from a small shot of pickle juice because of its vinegary, sour flavor.”