- 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity in Africa alone each year -- "According to Al-Jazeerah’s interview with Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani, the president of The Companions Lighthouse for the Science of Islamic Law in Libya, in every hour, 667 Muslims convert to Christianity...After reporting this Al-Jazeerah has since removed the interview and details but we got the screencap from the original story."
- A partnership with Martin Scorsese gives this openly evangelical artist wider exposure -- "In 1992 he became the youngest artist ever to have work acquired by Tokyo’s Museum of Contemporary Art. His success stateside was less meteoric."
- Celebrities Speaking Out: Are They Helping or Hurting With Anti-Trump Antics? -- "With Shia LaBeouf’s arrest during his live stream protest of Trump, Madonna’s provocative remarks at the Women’s March, and Chelsea Handler’s controversial comments about first lady Melania Trump, it begs the question… are some stars hurting their own cause?"
- Cleaning tombstones -- "Before cleaning any stone, carefully check its condition."
- Do non-citizens vote in U.S. elections? -- "This analysis provides some of the first available nationwide estimates of the portion of non-citizen immigrants who vote in U.S. elections."
- Heavenly Highway Hymns -- This will expand to full list of songs in Heavenly Highway Hymns.
- Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire margin of Trump’s popular vote loss to Clinton? -- "Is it plausible that non-citizen votes added to Clinton’s margin. Yes. Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire nation-wide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all."
- Poor, maimed, lame, and blind -- "They are the “halt, or lame” who cannot arise and come to the LORD by their own power."
- Reformed and Baptist: the third wave -- "What needs to be understood is that these men were not trying to start a war, but neither would their consciences allow them to retreat."
- Sorting through the aftermath of the executive order heard round the world -- "In many ways, the reporting and talking-headery have been difficult to sort out. If you want to make a start at understanding what has and hasn’t happened, I recommend reading these four items."
- The Meaning of Baptism, Part 1 -- "The first signification of baptism is cleansing."
- The Womens March has a doctrinal statement -- "In advance of the march, the organizers published a doctrinal statement titled “Unity Principles.” Anyone who departed from the doctrinal statement was not allowed to “partner” with the march."
- Travis County Cemetery Project -- "The Austin Genealogical Society began a project in 1999 to identify all Travis County cemeteries and headstones within each cemetery."
- Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting -- "A federal voter fraud investigation is long overdue."
Wednesday, February 08, 2017
6 millions converts, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.