- 50 of the Craziest Laws in Every State -- "In Colorado ... It's Illegal to Keep a Couch on Your Porch."
- A Christmas Open Letter to His Royal Highness – Prince Charles -- "Your view of Muhammed is coloured by your desire to believe that Islam is at core fundamentally just another religion like Christianity and it really does mean peace."
- A Quick Course in Rational Thought (and Persuasive Argument): “Thought 101” -- " ...red herring arguments violate “Thought 101” and should not be taken seriously."
- Christians Need To Stop Being So Naive About Muslim Immigration -- "Can they not observe the differences in today’s world between countries dominated by Islam and Western countries founded on Christian and Enlightenment values?"
- Meet the Two Women on Trump's Supreme Court Short List -- "...Diane Sykes and Joan Larsen are under serious consideration."
- Non-Ruckmanite Answers To Anti-KJV Questions -- "Unfortunately, Hudson did not care to clarify that the majority of KJV advocates are not of the Ruckmanite origin or stripe."
- Religious War? A Christian Was Killed For Their Faith Every 6 Minutes In 2016 -- "Nearly 90,000 Christians were killed for their faith in 2016, equivalent to one every six minutes, according to a new study by the Italy-based Center for Studies on New Religions."
- Ten ‘Prophecies’ for Society/Culture in 2017 -- "Brexit will be blamed for everything!"
- The Case For Independent Baptist Churches -- "Being accustomed to the various Baptist groups such as Southern Baptist Convention, the Associations, or one of the organized Fellowships and others, they cannot comprehend the nature of a church that is not affiliated with any of these."
- The Five Not-So-Scandalous Women in Jesus’s Genealogy -- "Granted, any human in the genealogy of the Son of God is evidence of God’s great grace to sinners."
- Tiny church finds original King James Bible -- "The ornate old Bible that had been sitting in plain view on a table near the last row of pews for longer than anyone could remember is an original King James Bible..."
- Winter storm fells one of California’s iconic drive-through tunnel trees, carved in the 1880s -- "One hundred and thirty-seven years ago the land’s owners carved an enormous hole in the base of one of its sequoia trees."
Friday, January 20, 2017
50 crazy laws, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.