Translate

Friday, October 02, 2026

“Baptist” “pastor” condemns King Josiah for destroying idols

“Baptist” “pastor” CONDEMNS King Josiah for destroying idols

False prophets and liars hide behind “Baptist” pulpits.

On their church website, this impastor says “I’m deeply shaped by the teachings of Jesus, Buddhist practice, mysticism, and perennial wisdom over any particular religious expression.” Additionally, he is the author of the Metta Valley Gospel, “a literary reimagining of the Jesus story through the lenses of healing, liberation, and spiritual awakening.” (Translation: “I don’t believe the Bible is the word of God and so I just make up stuff.”) Folk who don’t believe the Bible should get out of pulpits and get a “real job” – like teaching false religion in a secular university. (Oh, I forgot, they’re already doing that too.)

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Matthew 7:15, 23 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

No comments: