- Am I a Christian, Pastor Timothy Keller? -- "Can I be a Christian while doubting the Resurrection?"
- Cal Thomas: Nobel Committee should ask Obama to return his Peace Prize -- "Only the self-deluded think the establishment of a separate Palestinian state will result in peace."
- California Democrats Legalize Child Prostitution -- "The unintended but predictable consequence...isn't difficult to see."
- Governor Brown signs SB 1322 -- "SB 1322 decriminalizes prostitution charges for minors."
- Inclusiveness and Diversity by Walter E. Williams -- "Sometimes it seems as if every other word from the mouths of academicians is '"inclusiveness' or 'diversity'."
- Israel says it has evidence U.S. helped create UN resolution condemning settlements -- "We have ironclad information that emanates from sources in the Arab world and that shows the Obama administration helped craft this resolution and pushed hard for its eventual passage."
- Is Text-Driven Preaching Boring? -- "The other day I overheard a conversation during a break from my summer class."
- Jesus Never Changes So Tongues are for Today: Is This A Valid Argument? -- "The emphasis of this verse is on the immutability of Jesus Christ and thus addresses His nature, not His works."
- Original Translator’s Draft Provides Earliest Known Look at the King James Bible -- "…in the archives of Sidney Sussex College there survives now the earliest known draft of any part of the King James Bible, unmistakably in the hand of one of the King James translators."
- Samford University Celebrates 175 Years -- "Samford was established in 1841 as Howard College in Marion, Alabama."
- Wealth, Poverty and Politics -- "The ancient Greeks had geometry, philosophy, architecture and literature at a time when Britain was a land of illiterate tribal people living at a primitive level."
- What Being A Mother Has Taught Me About Abortion -- "If we look at things honestly, a vast majority of the reasons given for terminating a pregnancy are things normal to most pregnancies."
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Am I a Christian, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.