- Is Music a Separation Issue? -- "I do not view separation as some kind of binary “on/off switch”."
- J. C. Philpot and John H. Newman – A Vital Difference -- "In time, both men, having been baptised and ordained as ministers in the Church of England, were forced by conscience to secede from it."
- Reprove, Rebuke, Exhort -- "Pastors who want to lead biblically find themselves caught in a bit of a paradox."
- Richard V. Clearwaters -- "There is no tangled skein of life too difficult for His divine fingers if we are willing to cast it into His lap."
- The Baptist Name -- "The recognition of our doctrine is still the most important testimony we have."
- The Conservative Baptist Conflict -- "The CBF and the CBA were organized on different principles."
- The Silence of the Lambs -- "Yet the potential for sexual abuse is actually exacerbated by the core identity of fundamentalist groups like..."
- Three Lines in the Sand, Part 1: An Analysis of Type A, B, and C Fundamentalism -- "Fundamentalism today is right for many reasons."
- Three Lines in the Sand, Part 2 -- "Most of these men grew up under strong personalities within Fundamentalism, so they think they also should lead with the same strong demeanor."
- Three Lines in the Sand, Part 3: What About the Types? -- "A fundamentalist will be militant. Because he’s willing to do battle royal for the truth, he cannot help but be militant."
- 12 Principles on How to Disagree with Other Christians -- "Paul didn’t command the stricter Christians of Romans 14 to get with the program and start eating meat as Jesus allowed."
Thursday, July 20, 2017
The Baptist Name, Fundamentalism, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.