- Paul desires the Corinthians know about, not be ignorant of, spiritual gifts. v. 1
- Expect spiritual gifts to follow the Spirit and focus on the testimony of Jesus Christ, v. 3.
- Spiritual gifts have their origin in the Godhead, vs. 4-6.
- Diverse gifts are sovereignly distributed by a sovereign Spirit, vs. 4-11.
- Diverse gifts are sovereignly distributed for the edification of the church, v. 7.
- These gifts may be generally divided into two categories, speaking and serving.
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Spiritual Gifts (in 1 Corinthians 12)
1 Corinthians 12