- A Pastor's Response to “The Religious Case for Gay Marriage” -- "But to accomplish her goal, she has to undermine the Bible even as she appeals to it."
- Are Evangelicals More Revisionist on Marriage Than We Think? -- "Just because most of the people in your congregation reject same-sex marriage does not mean that their vision of marriage is biblical."
- Early Warning Signs of Adult Onset Calvinism -- "If you or someone you know begins experiencing these symptoms, go to a pastor IMMEDIATELY."
- First edition of King James Bible from 1611 found in church cupboard -- "It has been authenticated, and as far as we know, has always been here."
- Is There a Biblical Difference Between Happiness and Joy? -- "...the Bible is indiscriminate in its uses of the language of happiness and joy and contentment and satisfaction...Opposition to the word happiness is a recent development in the church"
- Primitive Baptist Association Makes Policies to Maintain Purity -- "Baptists in the South, regardless of being primitive or not, used practices of exclusiveness to maintain their purity."
- The Real Reason We Need to Stop Trying to Protect Everyone’s Feelings -- "I don’t think you want to see the things that will need to happen when the burden of making sure everyone is happy and not offended is put on the government—or worse, a corrupt and bitter blogosphere."
- Time to Choose: God or Man – Whom Will You Serve? -- "Homosexual activists don’t want the white picket fence; they want to burn down the white picket fence."
Monday, October 12, 2015
A Pastor's Response, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.