The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* CDC: Circumcision benefits outweigh risks -- "The thinking on circumcision has swung wildly over the years...By one estimate, only 25 percent of U.S. male newborns were circumcised in 1900."
* Dear Evangelicals: You’re Being Had -- "The trouble is, you’re trying to solve cultural problems with political solutions—because politicians have convinced you to do so."
* Ethiopia Destroys Evangelical Church Building; 100 Christians Forced Underground -- "The Y Semay Birihan Church, or Heaven’s Light Church, was demolished last week by Shenkore district police in the heavily Islamic city of Harar..."
* How To Stock A Probiotic Pantry -- "Your gut is teeming with trillions of bacteria that help you digest food as well as thwart intruders — and it turns out, you can give those friendly bacteria a boost by adding probiotics to your body."
* Michael Brown's stepdad investigated for comments -- "...police are trying to determine whether Brown's stepfather, Louis Head, was attempting to incite a riot on Nov. 24 when he screamed "Burn this ---- down" to a crowd of protesters..."
* Not just gay issues: Why hundreds of congregations made final break with mainline denominations -- "Departing Presbyterian leaders...concerns included claims that the denomination was overly politicized and weakening biblical authority and traditional teaching on the divinity of Jesus."
* Shocking Footage: Rick Warren Embraces Roman Catholicism -- "Rick Warren...did this truly astounding promotional video for the Vatican, discussing what Protestants and the Roman Catholic Church had in common and how we could participate in shared causes."