The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
Some interesting articles and links from SoloChristo.com
* A Baptist's Examination of Col. 2:11-12 -- "Not a few paedobaptist writers have turned to Col. 2:11-12 to support their contention that the N.T. ordinance of baptism has now taken the place or moved into the room of circumcision."
* Are seminaries legitimate? A Critical Look at Modern Theological Education -- "...numerous inherent problems exist within the seminary system."
* Hospitality vs. Entertaining -- "Hospitality, on the other hand, is not about impressing anyone."
* Is Attending Church A Spectator Event? -- "When most Christians think of attending church, they usually think of sitting silently in their pews and observing the ministry of a select and highly privileged few."
* Plural Elders: An Apologetic -- "Each local church is to exist under the leadership of a plurality of elders..."
* The Abrahamic Covenant and Baptism -- "As circumcision was administered to the natural seed of Abraham, so baptism is to be administered to the spiritual seed of Abraham, that is believers in Christ, who have received the true circumcision, that of the heart, through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit."
* The Age-Integrated Church -- "Cornerstone Word of Life Church 'Where Families Come First'" one telephone book advertisement screams. Interestingly enough right below the "Where Families Come First" appears a line that reads "ABLAZE' Youth Ministry 7PM" and the message "Nursery and Children's Ministry Available All Services."
* Tithing? A New Covenant Look At An Old Covenant Practice -- "The New Testament principle is giving from the heart, cheerfully, out of love and in light of Christ's sacrifice."
* Why We Still Need Hymns: The Formative Power Of Worship -- "Hymns are mini-meditations on the "paradoxes" of the gospel that drive us to worship."