* Santa Claus saw your Instagram pictures
* Civil War Maps Show How Sherman's March Rescued Lincoln's Presidency -- "By 1864, the Union Army's victories in Vicksburg and Gettysburg were overshadowed by growing criticism of the president's leadership and the failure to capture Richmond."
* Ferguson and the Soft Bigotry of America’s Leading Evangelicals -- "In their race to win the racial sensitivity award, what they’re demonstrating is the soft bigotry of low expectations."
* It's Really Richard: DNA Confirms King's Remains -- "Battled-scarred bones found under an English parking lot two years ago really do belong to the medieval King Richard III..."
* Many Faiths, Common View on Marriage: Men and Women Are Created for Each Other -- "Those who promote what they call marriage equality have unjustly appropriated the language and the mantle of the black struggle in the United States, the civil rights movement."
* The John Hanson Story -- "In November 1781, John Hanson became the first President of the United States in Congress Assembled, under the Articles of Confederation."
* The Time Ohio and Michigan Almost Went to War -- "Now Ohio and Michigan citizens channel their border war tensions onto the college football gridiron."
* Why Charles Barkley supports the Ferguson grand jury decision -- "I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore. And, that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore, because they (the media) love this stuff, and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other."
* Why abortions have fallen to their lowest rate since Roe v. Wade -- "...apparently because unmarried women are no longer afraid of bearing children out of wedlock."