The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* An Appalling Betrayal of American Pastor Saeed Abedini -- "On the night of November 23, 2013, the President of the United States left an American pastor, Saeed Abedini, behind."
* Dad films premature son's miraculous first year -- "Benjamin Scot and Lyndsey Miller's son was born three and a half months early and weighed just 1.5 pounds."
* Florida special election may showcase 'Obamacare' effect -- "The race to replace him is drawing national interest as a test battle for the party's warring messages over the Affordable Care Act."
* FFRF, Gaylor, Barker overturn ‘parsonage exemption’ clergy privilege -- “The law allowed 'ministers of the gospel' paid through a housing allowance to exclude that allowance from taxable income. Ministers may, for instance, use the untaxed income to purchase a home, and, in a practice known as 'double dipping,' may then deduct interest paid on the mortgage and property taxes.”
* HealthCare.gov estimates may be misleading -- "HealthCare.gov visitors using the site's window-shopping tool are repeatedly told that 'the final premium you pay may be lower, perhaps much lower, than the prices shown'...But what the site doesn't say is that the actual premium may be higher, perhaps much higher, than the estimated premiums shown on the site."
* Postal worker killed on duty in Maryland -- "Police say a postal worker has been shot to death while delivering mail about 10 miles from the nation's capital."
* School superintendent charged in Steubenville rape case inquiry -- "An Ohio school superintendent, two coaches and a principal were charged by a grand jury that investigated whether other laws were broken in the rape of a drunken 16-year-old girl by two football players..."