The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Evangelism without an Altar Call -- "The altar call has a tendency to put the congregation’s focus in the wrong place...Instead of self-examination it leads to audience-examination. People are looking around, wondering who’s going to go forward."
* Gay rights gains piling up; battles still ahead -- "In Hawaii, where the state House is debating a Senate-passed gay-marriage bill, thousands of citizens have signed up to testify — and the majority of those who've spoken thus far oppose the measure."
* Hiring of homosexual employees being considered by Ky. Baptist child care agency -- "The president of the Kentucky Baptist Convention's children's services agency has recommended that the organization amend its hiring practices to ban discrimination against homosexuals..."
* Legislative prayer gets Supreme Court review -- "The Supreme Court will settle a dispute over prayer in the halls of government, but only after following its custom of asking for God's protection."
* Sunrise Children’s Services Board of Trustees -- "...trustees, elected by Kentucky Baptists, deserve to know how Kentucky Baptists feel about the current deliberations of the board..."
* The 10 Best and Worst Foods to Eat for Sleep -- "Often called 'a pill in a peel' by experts, bananas contain high levels of magnesium, a mineral that acts as a muscle relaxant, which can help us start snoozing faster."
* Vatican issues global questionnaire on modern families -- "The Vatican on Tuesday launched an unprecedented worldwide consultation on modern families, including same-sex couples, as part of Pope Francis's drive to reform the Catholic Church."