The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Code Talker says Redskins name not derogatory -- "A leader of the Navajo Code Talkers who appeared at a Washington Redskins home football game said Wednesday the team name is a symbol of loyalty and courage — not a slur as asserted by critics who want it changed."
* Connecticut report: Motive still a mystery in Newtown elementary school massacre -- “A 48-page investigation of last year’s elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn., concluded that the shooter acted alone and had 'significant mental health issues.'”
* Elderly Connecticut twins were secret millionaires -- "During her lifetime, the former first grade teacher and her twin brother, Robert, amassed a fortune of nearly $10 million, much to the surprise of residents in their community of Simsbury, Connecticut."
* Federal judge: Clergy tax-free housing allowance is unconstitutional -- "A federal judge has ruled that an Internal Revenue Service exemption that allows clergy to shield a portion of their salary from federal income taxes is unconstitutional."
* Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary -- "John and Ann Betar were married on November 25th 1932..."
* Nurse killed in hospital stabbing -- "Police say four other victims were injured in the attack - one is in critical condition, the other three in good condition."
* Rahab: Her Fib and Her Faith -- "Does the story of Rahab’s lie provide a biblical basis for situation ethics? Must Christians always tell the truth? Or is it sometimes right to lie?"
* The Death of the Author: An Introduction to PoMo Interpretation -- "Is meaning person relative? Can we make the text mean whatever we want it to mean?"
* When Is My Child Old Enough to Get Baptized? -- "...when a four-year-old responds to the prompting of her parents or the encouragement of her Sunday school teacher to accept Jesus into her heart, her positive answer pleases her parents or her teacher and is the proper reaction to their encouragement, but it may do little in terms of constituting a credible profession of faith."
* Worship on Earth as it is in Heaven: The Great Surprise -- "It seems that a lot of people are developing their theology exclusively out of the Pauline literature, over against a comprehensive Biblical theology. What is so compelling about this text is that He is the object of worship in a book where the Apostle John is told by an angel, “Don’t worship me; worship God.” No one but God is worshiped."
* Young people prefer printed books to e-books, survey finds -- "The British marketing research agency Voxburner recently surveyed more than 1,400 people, ages 16 to 24, about their media-consumption habits. The survey found that 62% of the respondents said they prefer printed books to e-books."