The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* "Against the Tide' Documentary tells story of Alabama's most important game -- "Sam Cunningham did more to integrate Alabama in 60 minutes than Martin Luther King did in 20 years."
* Car-a-mel or Car-mel? 3 Reasons for Syllabically Ambiguous Words -- "What’s more interesting than fighting about who’s right is understanding why these differences arise. There are three processes that result in syllabically ambiguous words."
* Church Authority: Limited and Specific -- “It is...disturbing when those who call themselves 'Baptists' claim that Christ’s absolute authority has been transferred to the church.”
* Is There a New Testament Pattern for Church Leadership? -- "While I believe the New Testament is almost devoid of specifics in terms of prescriptions for church leadership, there is enough consistency in the descriptive passages that seem to indicate God’s leading on this most important issue."
* Mount Olive Baptist Church, Berea, Ashley County, AR -- "Mount Olive Baptist Church in the Berea community of northeast Ashley County, Arkansas, was active for some one hundred years, spanning from 1859 to the late 1950s."
* Should You Ask a Question? -- Should you ask your question in class or at a seminar? The best answer!
* Why is Calvinism so influential and not Lutheranism? -- "There are lots more Lutherans than Calvinists. And Calvinism has all of those scary doctrines like double predestination and the limited atonement, whereas Lutheranism is, well, happier, with its emphasis on the certainty of grace, Christian freedom, and its affirmation of the secular realm as God’s hidden kingdom. And yet it’s Calvinism that has been so influential in English and American Christianity and the culture as a whole."
* Why My Kids Are NOT the Center of My World -- "How do you think Billy is going to cope in the real world, when his boss gives him a vague task to complete, and offers no helpful information as to how to complete this task? Mr. Boss is certainly not going to hold Billy's hand and help him through the task."