- Does Jesus forgive you? Yes. Anybody care? Not really -- "After doing wrong, we usually want everything to be all right."
- Dealing with the Duggars -- "There is a difference in “lying to the public” and “not parading” dirty laundry down main street."
- Fast-food worker helps disabled patron -- "Then he asked if there was anything else he could get for her."
- For the Mouth Speaks -- “Sean told me that it isn’t the children who have cut off their parents; in fact, it’s the opposite. But the parents I’ve spoken with vigorously dispute this and insist that the elders have created a situation, structurally, wherein their children are unable to enjoy good, normal relationships with their parents.”
- Marine court-martialed for refusing to remove Bible verse -- “A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined 'could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.'”
- There Are 6 Types of Drowning — 4 That You’ve Never Heard of -- "Would you know when someone is drowning?"
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Does Jesus forgive you, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.