- After Being Stared Down by a Couple in Cracker Barrel, This Dad Received a Note About Parenting -- "But when Kevon left the restaurant, it all made sense..."
- America’s First Freedom Doesn’t Just Protect Political Speech -- "The modern U.S. Supreme Court grants more First Amendment protection to political discourse than to other forms of expression..."
- Beginning Grammar to the Greek New Testament, First Year Greek -- "Taught by Pastor D. A. Waite"
- ‘Devout’ Catholic Tim Kaine Butchers the Bible to Embrace Gay Radicalism -- "...I can say with certainty is that Sen. Kaine’s use of Genesis 1 to buttress his support of LGBT activism amounts to scriptural malpractrice."
- Franklin Graham Blasts California Proposal to Bar Religious Liberty at Colleges -- "Now the California state legislature wants to force Christian Universities...to conform to secular standards."
- George W. Orser and the "Orserites" -- "...the kindly and honest Primitive Baptists--New Brunswick's first and only native denomination. (pp. 214-237)"
- Internet Safety for kids (and adults) -- "If I told you there were poisonous snakes crawling around your home right now, you would probably drop everything and head home to do anything within your reach to kill them."
- Killing of Disabled Girl Wholly Inappropriate and Extremely Troubling, says Autism Group -- "Someone who has a disability is not less deserving of life than anyone else."
- Movies, Movies, and More Movies -- "Before Kathy and I rent a movie in the first place, I will often read about it at Pluggedin.com."
- New Testament Textual Criticism: The Case for Byzantine Priority -- "...the best modern eclectic texts simply have no proven existence within transmissional history, and their claim to represent the autograph or the closest approximation thereunto cannot be substantiated from the extant MS, versional or patristic data."
- Obama’s Sex-Driven War on Science -- "Unfortunately for America’s children, consistently promoting their genuine well-being would interfere with the president’s ideological war on traditional sexual morality."
- Pastor battles Colorado city over Jesus-related ads on bus benches -- "A city spokeswoman told the station the transit agency was reviewing its advertising policy as it relates to the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause."
- Where did Cain get his wife? -- "Skeptics have used Cain's wife time and again to try to discredit the Book of Genesis as a true historical record."
- Where Is Pokémon Go Going? -- "But the problem doesn’t stop at sprained ankles and bruised shins..."
- You Now Have a Shorter Attention Span Than a Goldfish -- "And now congratulate yourself for concentrating long enough to make it through this article."
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Where did Cain get his wife, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.