- Addressing Flowers' Pelagian Boogie Man -- "We both agree that God has elected to save the one who believes..."
- Common Misconceptions about Calvinism -- "My intent in this blog post is not to try to convince anyone to adopt a Calvinistic theology. Instead, my goal is to make sure we all understand what it is we are choosing to accept or reject, before we choose to accept or reject it."
- Differentiating Semi-Pelagianism and Arminianism -- "Perhaps a little-known fact about classical Arminianism is that the tradition agrees with classical Calvinism regarding the concept of Total Depravity and Total Inability."
- Occam’s Razor and the Perpetuity of Evangelical Scandal -- "Once we shave away our false and unhelpful assumption, a far simpler explanation for the rolling scandals of the evangelical world emerges: a great many evangelical Christians are simply not saved."
- Pelagianism: The Calvinist’s Boogie Man -- "If I had a dollar for every time I was accused of being a “Pelagian” or “Semi-Pelagian,” I’d have at least enough money to put my eldest through college."
- The Five Points of Arminianism -- "In their Remonstrance, the Arminians list five Calvinistic points they reject, and then construct affirming statements of Arminian orthodoxy."
- The 5 Points That Led Me Out of Calvinism -- "Recently several people have asked what specific points led me away from Calvinism."
- The Soteriology of B. B. Warfield --"Warfield speaks often of the fundamental redemptive character of Christianity and takes great delight at seemingly every opportunity in expounding matters related to God’s powerful and gracious rescue of guilty sinners through Christ."
- Why We Are Not Protestants -- "Protestantism carried over from its roots in Roman Catholicism a sacralist mentality."
Friday, September 02, 2016
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.