- California pastor resigns over gay marriage stance -- "The top pastor of Southwest Church in Indian Wells was asked to resign because he refused to condemn homosexuality..."
- CT Profile: Francis Chan -- "In an age that is cynical about religious leaders, the Chans’ lifestyle no doubt helps to explain why the pastor has attracted so many listeners and readers."
- Did the Director of the CIA Just Admit That Trump is Right About Muslims? -- "The group is probably exploring a variety of means for infiltrating operatives into the West, including in refugee flows, smuggling routes and legitimate methods of travel."
- Elton John Inflates The Big Gay Marriage Lie -- "Sometimes it threatens free speech. That seems to be the situation out of England regarding a case in which a celebrity gay couple has placed an injunction on the British press to cover up reports of an extramarital encounter."
- Gawker Is Bankrupt, And Now Liberals Are Pretending To Care About Free Speech -- "In a spasm of hypocrisy, many of the same people who don’t believe corporations deserve constitutional rights...now worry about slippery slopes because a libertarian has funded a successful lawsuit."
- Is Google Manipulating Search Results To Help Hillary Clinton? -- "A new video shows some awfully curious auto-complete results when you start searching for certain things about Hillary Clinton."
- It’s Not “Re-Baptism”: It’s Baptism -- "For example, the 1689 London Baptist Confession certainly wouldn’t define pouring water on the head of an unrepentant unbeliever to be actual baptism."
- Karnack church donates historic documents to Baptist organizations -- "Giving the original ledger to historical societies was a way to continue knowledge of the church."
- Spurgeon and the Down-Grade Controversy -- We are going down hill at breakneck speed."
- The Use of Luke-Acts for Understanding the Work of the Spirit -- "...when it comes to the baptism and filling of the Holy Spirit, Luke speaks about these two issues many more times than Paul ever does."
- Transgenderism Is A Fake Legal Construct -- "Gender ideology comes apart at the junctures of society and medicine, society and law, and medicine and law."
- 6,000 Year Old Earth -- "There are five (and only five) Biblical steps necessary to determine the age of the universe."
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
California pastor resigns, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.