- Can a woman baptize? -- "...what in the Word of God would prevent a sister from baptizing another person on their profession of faith?"
- The Church - Practicing Believer's Baptism -- "With the authority for baptism residing in the local New Testament church, only a proper administrator, a person authorized by the congregation itself, should perform baptism."
- The Four Conditions For Scriptural Baptism -- "We affirm that this question of authority must be settled before we can have a clear definition of scriptural baptism."
- The Importance of Scriptural Baptism -- "Baptism can only be administered on the authority given by Christ Jesus to His churches."
- Who Can Baptize? -- "Surely the apostolic understanding of Jesus' command must inform us on who can baptize."
- Who Can Baptize? -- "...much less ink (digital or otherwise) has been spilled debating the question “Who can baptize?”"
- Who Can Baptize Another Person? -- "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful."
- Who Can Baptize at The Village Church? -- "In the area of performing baptism, it seems as though the only real requirements should be belief, baptism and general Christian obedience."
- Who Can Baptize? Proper Administrator for Baptism -- "The Bible teaches that only a God-called, ordained minister can administer baptism."
- Who is Authorized to Baptize? -- "There is no scriptural prohibition on which believers can baptize."
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Who Can Baptize, links
Links to various ideas on the subject