Where the Bible is believed and taught...
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. (2 Timothy 4:2)
Where people are loved...
- But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you (Matthew 5:44)
- By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (John 13:35)
Where God is...
- And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am... (Exodus 3:14)
- ...there am I into the midst of them. (Matthew 18:20; cf. Matt. 28:20)
- ...God is true... (2 Corinthians 1:18)
- ...God is love. (1 John 4:8)