- Atheists: In godlessness we trust -- "Fifty-three percent of Americans say they'd be less likely to support an atheist for president. In politics, an admission of atheism is virtual suicide."
- Civil War 'Silent Sentinels' still on guard in North, South -- "For a war that pitted brother against brother, many of them bear a strong family resemblance."
- Gay Marriage Is an Easier Sell Than Abortion -- "Same-sex marriages are unlikely to produce anything like the social divisions associated with abortion."
- Is America beginning to accept atheists? -- "Inclusive policies for atheists, along with growing media attention and the rising number of religiously unaffiliated populations in the US, may herald the start of a shift in how America perceives those who don’t believe in God."
- Polls Have Been Misleading You About What Americans Actually Believe About Abortion -- "Do you know where most Americans stand on abortion? Thanks to the way that we’ve been polling on the issue for the past several decades, probably not."
- U.S. top court rejects challenge to New Jersey 'gay conversion therapy' ban -- "The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday left intact New Jersey's ban on counseling intended to change the sexual orientation of gay children."
- Your Body On A Fast Food Burger -- "...the good, the bad, and the ugly of what happens shortly after your body digests that burger, as well as what can happen in the long-term..."
Tuesday, May 05, 2015
Atheists, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.