- 94-Year-Old Man Graduates From College, More Than 75 Years After He Started -- "Anthony Brutto of Morgantown enrolled at WVU in 1939 and started studying engineering, physical education and industrial arts before being drafted into World War II..."
- Doonesbury for Sharia – Leftist Rejects Drawing the Prophet -- "... it was the jihad mass murderers, not Charlie Hebdo, that brought a world of pain to France."
- Google's self-driving cars have been getting in accidents in California -- "Google and Delphi said their cars were not at fault in any accidents, which the companies said were minor."
- How a Darth Vader selfie showed the worst side of social media -- "People need to get their information from proper news sources rather than rely on drama queens who share things without thought on Facebook."
- Starbucks Will Not Have to Pay Cop for Hot Coffee Spill -- "... both sides agreed that they would be willing to accept the verdict if it were reached by a majority of the jurors and not necessarily all of them..."
- Texas students take aim at Jefferson Davis campus statue -- "Carleton said aside from the symbolism of the statues, they're works of art and should be preserved."
- Will Kraft let Brady stand alone if QB is suspended? -- "If Kraft means what he stated, then Brady will be on his own to appeal and fight league discipline."
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
94 yr old graduate, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.