The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 8 Fascinating Secret Societies and Bohemian Clubs -- "Most people have heard of groups like the Skull and Bones Society, but see what you make of these other organizations."
* 11 Emabarassing Bodily Functions that are Actually Signs of Good Health -- "You might be surprised to learn that those bodily functions that are so mortifying are actually signs that we have healthy bodies."
* Archbishop of Canterbury admits he has doubts about God -- "The extraordinary thing about being a Christian is that God is faithful even when we're not."
* A Response to Matthew Vines: The Bible Doesn't Support Same-Sex Relationships -- "This issue and these arguments aren’t going to go away."
* Crest Will Eliminate Microbeads From Its Toothpastes -- "...what you probably assume are flavor crystals in your toothpaste may actually be plastic microbeads."
* Know the Warning Signs of a Heart Attack (They're Different for Women) -- "Bottom line: a heart attack doesn't always look like the typical Hollywood heart attack..."
* Meet the Young, Evangelical, Pro-Gay Movement -- "...Matthew Vines...became an internet sensation with his hour-long video on why Bible-believing Christians can and should become affirming of LGBT people."
* Pew Poll: Liberals Choose Tolerance Over Faith -- "...there are sharp ideological differences in what parents choose to emphasize in the upbringing of their children."
* School accused of 'purging' Christian books -- “She was told by one of the library attendants that the library has been instructed to remove all books with a Christian message, authored by Christians, or published by a Christian publishing company.”
* Teaching the Children: Sharp Ideological Differences, Some Common Ground -- "As the public grows more politically polarized, differences between conservatives and liberals extend their long reach even to opinions about which qualities are important to teach children..."
* The Global Divide on Homosexuality -- "There is a strong relationship between a country’s religiosity and opinions about homosexuality."
* The NFL and the church share the same culture of silence on abuse -- "Many church leaders do not realize that all evils are present in their congregations, especially sins that carry a heavy culture of silence."